Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas & New Years Post

Hello friends and followers I hope that your Christmas has been a good one and your hope for the new year is surpassing all else. I want to update you on a few things that are going on with my website as well as with everything else in my life. I was attending Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry and felt it best that I should return home. I have done that and I am currently back in Canada. I have not updated or really done much with this site for awhile now. My plans are to continue as I can. I think some of my greatest setbacks are that I feel sometimes its not beneficial to others. I know in my own life I find those that speak and teach are put into a category that they are all the same and we here the same messages over and over. I even find myself speaking the same things over and over nonetheless though their is a reason that I speak and teach on the things over and over because God wants his people to be equipped and his people to be taught and nurtured in the way of the Spirit. Without the teaching I have received from others and have spent abundanty on I would not have the same maturity I do now.
I encourage you to help those that are teaching the body of Christ on practical ways and understanding to activate their spiritual senses. It is imperative that we honor them and help them reach the masses. David Reid at Reap by Faith is one that I know is in need. He needs people to partner with to bring the Gospel to the world he is gifted and has the heart and the word of the Lord in his life. Please look him up and considering donating to his cause. 
As for me I am currently involved in a relationship with a wonderful young lady. It has been such a blessing and has taught me more about myself and given me humility beyond humility. I pray that God would grant me wisdom and continued support in our relationship. I believe that God's kingdom is based on family. Abraham was a man who had wealth, a family and inheritance beyond inheritance to continue his seed. Jesus relied on his Father to do the things he did on earth. God is looking for men and woman who can be found faithful with his pattern. My earthly Father was taken from me this past year. As many of you may or may not know I was adopted by loving parents who have filled in the gap. It has led me to many questions and for the most part I didnt know how to react to what happened. I didn't know my earthly Father apart from a short hug this last August, about 3 months before he passed on. Grieving and dealing with inner feelings and connecting with my heart became a priority at Bethel. I then realized that their were other things I had not revealed about my life to my adopted parents. I was sexually abused when I was younger by a close friend of the familiy. It was hard for me to really open up about it but I have allowed others into this area. The light has been shined forth and truth was revealed.
Their were many instances where I didn't see the protective side of my Dad or other characteristics of my parents because I had hid myself away from their nurturing love and care. A lie had deceived me for years after I had revealed to them what happened things changed in our relationship and God has laid his truth their. I am loved by him and by my parents. I am protected and cared for it has brought me to a new place on my own. I am now reaping what I have sown and God has been faithful.
My plans for the new year are to find a job and find a way to take care of some neglected financial mistakes in the past. I want to establish myself as a husband and a provider someday. I also plan on continuing with my website changes may happen and I am still waiting for some to get back to me about perhaps doing a video or two for my website. I am thankful for those that do know me and have inputted into my life online and off. I truly have seen God change me more into his likeness. I continue to ask you for support and prayer for the new year as well. Thank you for your time and patience more to come soon.

Alvin Kaufmann

No comments:

Post a Comment