Sunday, November 4, 2012

Update on things

Greetings and blessings in the name of our Lord. 

I want to bring you up to date on the vision of this website. This will hopefully bring some clarity as to what to expect when coming.
Around one year ago I felt led to start a website dealing with hearing the voice of God, the gifts of the spirit, and ministering to those around the world. It is still in my heart and my dream that I have so far is to have simple, practical understanding teachings that are a foundation to what I want to build upon. It is hard to know where to start as you may know that you are continually learning new things. I am inspired and passionate to teach other people fundamental and sound truths relating to all of the previously mentioned above. I believe that my role is to impart and communicate solid understanding. I have gotten some very positive feedback already on what I have been bringing forth. I want to continue to do this throughout my lifetime. I love to minister to people and ministering to people is the platform in which you learn from. We have been hindered in local congregations because those that are wanting to learn have to go outside of the four walls of their local church. I believe that this should not be the case. Their are setbacks to the internet and using it for teaching and using it as a platform but this is the only vehicle I presently have to bring what I have. I want to start online and continue to grow and expand to all over the world. 
I need your support in patience and understanding that this is not easy for me to do. I am doing this all on my own as led by the Holy Spirit and often times it is what is on my heart I am bringing for now. In the near future I plan on organizing and setting up one time videos that will have a teaching manual and a video, or mp3 that can be categorized. 
Their will be How to hear the voice of God, learning and confirming what he is speaking, as well as keys to continue to grow in revelation. Their we will be getting into common edification and prophetic words. Words of knowledge and we will continue with other gifts, discerning of spirits, prophetic intercession and so on and so forth. We want to cover all the basics but give practical understanding not just biblical truth. I believe that the easier we can make the easier it is for those to grasp it and continue with it. God speaks to everyone it is just a matter of us acknowledging it and putting it into action. If you have any comments questions or concerns please feel free to email me. Please also leave feedback if this ministry has blessed you in the guestbook. Thank you


Alvin

No comments:

Post a Comment